Sunday, December 1, 2019

Chic-Fila Review

This was actually a really cool experience. There is a drive thru and standing there are Chic-Fila employees. Cold or warm they are usually outside waiting to take your order. I asked the young lady standing in the drive thru Why they did this. Her response was "The owner wants your experience to be more personal and one on one so you enjoy it better." Of course I loved this!! She very nicely took my order and confirmed it. Then asked me to pull up. Wouldn't you know at the window stood a young man all bundled up handing customers their orders from the window. I pulled up and jokingly said "I hope your boss is paying u good to be out in this cold." He turned with the biggest smile and said " Well, I'm the owner. I will not have my staff do what I wont do. Besides I cant enjoy smiling faces like yours cooped up inside." He then handed me my food and told me to have a blessed day! That experience was Everything! The food was wonderful as well. My son had gotten a chicken sandwich and said that was the most tender sandwich he ever had. I had the chicken nuggets and they were fun size made with real chicken and I actually got excited because most chain restaurants that I won't mention, there nuggets are processed and well gross. This was real chicken..like when I take chicken breasts I buy and chop them up and bread them and make them into chic nuggets for my baby nephew. Needless to say between the clean drive thru the interaction, the smoothness of how the operation runs and the food. Chic-Fila was one on the best experiences in fast food I had and I will definitely be going back!! Next time I will remember to take pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment