Friday, November 29, 2019

Texas Road House (Good food, Good Fun, :( Not Fluffy Friendly)

So honestly I do enjoy Texas Road House, their food is good, salads taste fresh, peanuts are yummy, the drinks are bottomless. The staff caters to their customers needs including difficult food orders the best they can and you will never run out of fresh rolls and cinnamon butter. That being said its a great place for parties, anniversaries, or to just sit down in a fun place with lots of things to hear and watch around you. Its a great people watching spot as well,  and the atmosphere is very comfortable and lively. The restrooms are clean and well maintained. The reason for 3 stars is because the lack of staff and the amount of business does not allow them to keep up on cleaning the floor. Also, I am a fluffy woman and unfortunately the best we could get for seating (there was 11 of us and a few other fluffy women) was 3 booths and a chair at the end of the booth.(I looked like a 5 year old compared to the size of the table and other than up on the step there was no where to put my feet. I was very sore by the end of dinner) Now I realize that this is a popular restaurant so seating is sometimes hard. Just an opinion but to me Texas Road House is gearing more towards profit then customer...I don't see how making the booths a little fluffy friendly would be such a daunting task. Other than this I have nothing but good things to say and hopeful that in time the booths will become a little more fluffy friendly. So for now if you're fluffy and they have tables with pull out chairs, then I hope you enjoy. However, if your fluffy and all they have is booths, I would either wait for a table or call ahead and plan for another day. Last thing I like is for your birthday, you sit on a saddle and everyone sings a birthday song for you like you see my nephew having done for him.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment